Friday 6 May 2011

Everybody loves a Camel



You too should want Camels!

I picked these up at a show a few years ago as I thought they were lovely sculpts. They are by Immortal Miniatures and are sold under the title of Midianite Camel Archers, which puts them firmly into the Greek-Persian wars period. But I have a sneaky feeling you could use them in other Ancient periods.

Of course I'm not going to keep them as they were rarely seen wandering around Gaul so they were bought to paint and they were most enjoyable to complete.
They are on eBay under item:
110684074900

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And for those of you interested in 15mm SYW figures I will be putting onto eBay today 4 battalions of Prussians and 4 battalions of Austrians and they are rather nice!

1 comment: