Saturday 26 March 2011

Pawel Sapieha, Voivod of Witebsk’s Hussaria Banner


This is the second unit of winged hussars in the right wing cavalry force. There is only one unit left to paint and when the wing is ready I'll picture it here in all it's fluttering colourfulness.

You must think I’m slacking somewhat showing a weekly painting total of just six measly cavalry! Actually, I have been working on another small project as well and I will post pictures on Sunday just to prove that production remains steady, despite the sunshine that is flooding every nook and cranny of SW France as I write this.

3 comments:

  1. I like the polish hussars..pity i can´t paint them as well as you´ve done them
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice banner where did you get it?
    VR
    James Mattes

    ReplyDelete